Applying for a place at Sir Jonathan North Girls' College
We would be delighted for your child to attend our College.
As an independent state funded academy, we have commissioned Leicester City Council to manage and administer the application and appeals process.
Therefore, in order to apply for a place at Sir Jonathan North, you must apply through Leicester Local Authority. Click here to complete the application form.
For any Year 7 admission queries (including application forms) please click here to visit Leicester City Council's school admissions page or telephone 0116 454 1009.
If your child wishes to transfer to Sir Jonathan North please click here to visit the Leicester City Council in-year admissions page.
We welcome applications from students across the city and county, indeed we have a significant number of applications from outside the catchment area
- Parents can apply for a place by using the online admissions system (paper forms on request) on the local Council website shown below:
- Leicester City Council admissions can be contacted by telephone on 0116 454 1009 (Option 1) or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the ‘find schools’ search you can find the catchment maps for schools and a list of schools within your local area. The admissions sites also provide plenty of information on the application process.
- Closing date for transfer applications for September intake each year is 31 October.
- Results for the following years' transfers will be made available at the beginning of March. To get your results, sign onto ‘Online Admissions’ using your username and password which you made with the application, then click on the results link.
- If your child has been refused a place in the school you have applied to, you have the right to appeal against this decision.
|Applying for a Secondary School|